Home » , » DRM033 - Cobus Potgieter - The DVD

DRM033 - Cobus Potgieter - The DVD


Code : DRM033
Isi : 2 DVD

The 2 DVD set consists of lessons, taught from my perspective and focusing heavily on teaching YOURSELF how to play RIGHT, that way I am still learning every day. There are tutorials on recording drums, mixing audio, and filming and editing you own videos. Some lessons are about technicality and learning specific things, where others focus on thinking outside the box; how to become creative and how to think differently about drumming.
At the end of these lessons you will be well on your way to discovering and enjoying your own totally unique style, as I have.
A Documentary section is also included; detailing where the journey started, to where it is at now. We go back to my hometown where I sat behind a kit for the very first time and show where I came from, where I grew up, and exactly where my crappy first bass drum pedal tore a hole in the rug in my old room.
On the DVD:
  • My approach to understanding certain techniques
  • Practice Routines
  • Kit Set-Up/Placement
  • Writing Original Drum Parts
  • Miking, Recording and Mixing Drums
  • Video angles, Lighting, and Editing
  • Effective Online Marketing
  • A documentary section covering the whole YouTube story, start to finish.
  • And a TON more stuff.
Share this article :

Follow Instagram :

Total Kunjungan Blog ini :

Pengunjung Online :

Follow Twitter kami :

 
Support : Facebook Groups | Facebook Fan Page | Blogger
Copyright © 2013. Modal Menjadi Musisi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Modal Menjadi Musisi Published by Modal Menjadi Musisi
Proudly powered by Modal Menjadi Musisi